On the building block, a steel rod or steel insert has been placed to localize the resistance and spread the load so that it can be divided into broader areas. This provides the concrete support that resists the tensile strength when the structure varies in different climatic conditions depending on the temperature. This concept largely serves to keep the construction, even if any cracks appear.
These steel rods have ribbed surfaces, so the concrete adheres better to the metal. Before use, soak the material in high pressure water. This is so as to repair the outer layer while keeping the inner core in a soft shape so that it is flexible enough to easily absorb and spread the tension if necessary.
A strong bond between concrete and concrete provides better compression strength for the structure. This is a better load compared to the construction site than with normal plain steel rods. They are also used to regulate and reduce the specific shrinkage that takes place over a certain period of time.
Bullets are available in a variety of types. These are used in different structures as follows:
· Carbon steel reber – This is most commonly used in almost all types of constructions. This product is also referred to as a "black band" – Welded wire fabric – This type includes thick woven steel wires, mainly on walls and structural floor tiles such as pavement, drainage, concrete ducts etc.
· Epoxy coated – This rod is resistant to corrosion and is therefore used in structures constructed in water-related areas
European – These ribs are made from manganese , and are most flexible in the batch. They are best suited to natural disasters such as earthquakes, storms, etc. Designed for use in rock structures.
· Stainless Steel – This is the most premium reinforcing rod. This is the best solution in corrosion-prone areas, and restoring damage is expensive.
· Galvanized – This rod is resistant to corrosion. It is therefore ideally used in high humidity regions, such as coastal areas.
· Glass fiber reinforced polymer – It is a composite product such as carbon fiber that does not corrode the odd choice for any structure
Each masonry has different requirements for the rod. They are used depending on the range of voltage. For example, in the case of simple beams, it is located at the bottom, while if the same beam extends and crosses a column, the tension is on the top of the column and therefore the rod is placed to support it.
Source by Sbobet